Crunch time for funding of universal access to antiretroviral treatment for people with HIV infection
AffiliationMRC⁄ UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS, Entebbe, Uganda; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK; Medecins sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
MetadataShow full item record
- Funding for HIV/AIDS needs to double to ensure universal access to drugs.
- Authors: Dyer C
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 11
- [Access to treatment of HIV/AIDS in the South: the challenges of sustainability].
- Authors: Kazatchkine M, Moatti JP
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Ensuring access to essential medicines: some economic considerations.
- Authors: Maskus KE
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- Antiretroviral treatment for HIV infection in developing countries: an attainable new paradigm.
- Authors: Moatti JP, N'Doye I, Hammer SM, Hale P, Kazatchkine M
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Improving access to essential drugs for people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Authors: Balasubramaniam K
- Issue date: 2000 Jan-Mar