AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Khayelitsha, Cape Town, South Africa; and University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
- MDR tuberculosis and non-compliance with therapy.
- Authors: Ereqat S, Spigelman M, Bar-Gal GK, Ramlawi A, Abdeen Z
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Expanding the evidence base supporting shorter treatment durations for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Nuermberger E, Yew WW
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Fatal Lure of Look-Back Studies in Explaining Pharmacological Events Such as Acquired Drug Resistance in Patients With Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- Authors: Pasipanodya J, Srivastava S, Gumbo T
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1
- Effects of treatment interruption patterns on treatment success among patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Armenia and Abkhazia.
- Authors: Bastard M, Sanchez-Padilla E, Hewison C, Hayrapetyan A, Khurkhumal S, Varaine F, Bonnet M
- Issue date: 2015 May 15
- Adherence and acquired drug-resistance in tuberculosis: wisdom stood on its head.
- Authors: Kadhiravan T
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Mar