Cytomegalovirus retinitis: the neglected disease of the AIDS pandemic.
Drew, W L
AffiliationDepartment of Ophthalmology and Pacific Vision Foundation, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California, United States of America. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- An epidemic of blindness: a consequence of improved HIV care?
- Authors: Guex-Crosier Y, Telenti A
- Issue date: 2001
- Cytomegalovirus retinitis with a CD4+T cell count of 147.
- Authors: Rajasekharan C
- Issue date: 2012 May 23
- Protease inhibitors linked to drop in CMV retinitis.
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- Prevalence and clinical management of cytomegalovirus retinitis in AIDS patients in Shanghai, China.
- Authors: Shi Y, Lu H, He T, Yang Y, Liu L, Zhang R, Zheng Y, Shen Y, Zhang Y, Zhang Z
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 24
- Screening for cytomegalovirus retinitis at an AIDS clinic.
- Authors: Carmichael TR, Sher R
- Issue date: 2002 Jun