Scaling up antiretroviral therapy in developing countries: what are the benefits and challenges?
- HAART, hubris, and humility. Decade of HAART. September 25-26, 2006--San Francisco.
- Authors: Mascolini M
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Rational use of antiretroviral therapy in low-income and middle-income countries: optimizing regimen sequencing and switching.
- Authors: Elliott JH, Lynen L, Calmy A, De Luca A, Shafer RW, Zolfo M, Clotet B, Huffam S, Boucher CA, Cooper DA, Schapiro JM
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 18
- Antiretroviral therapy and resistance to antiretroviral drugs.
- Authors: Lange JM, van Leeuwen R
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Drug resistance and adherence to HIV/AIDS antiretroviral treatment: against a double standard between the north and the south.
- Authors: Moatti JP, Spire B, Kazatchkine M
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Universal access to antiretroviral therapy may be the best approach to 'Do no harm' in developing countries: the Brazilian experience.
- Authors: Remien RH, Bastos FI, Berkman A, Terto V Jr, Raxach JC, Parker RG
- Issue date: 2003 Mar 28