Responding to HIV Infection Associated with Drug Injecting in Eastern Europe.
AffiliationHarm Reduction Training Programme, Russian Federation, Médecins Sans Frontières, Moscow, Russian Federation.
MetadataShow full item record
- HIV/AIDS in eastern Europe: more than a sexual health crisis.
- Authors: Lazarus JV, Bollerup A, Matić S
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Risk behaviors and HIV, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C seroprevalence among injection drug users in Georgia.
- Authors: Shapatava E, Nelson KE, Tsertsvadze T, del Rio C
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Epidemic of HIV coupled with hepatitis C virus among injecting drug users of Himalayan West Bengal, Eastern India, Bordering Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.
- Authors: Sarkar K, Bal B, Mukherjee R, Chakraborty S, Niyogi SK, Saha MK, Bhattacharya SK
- Issue date: 2006
- Hepatitis C, B, and human immunodeficiency virus infections in illicit drug users in Israel: prevalence and risk factors.
- Authors: Loebstein R, Mahagna R, Maor Y, Kurnik D, Elbaz E, Halkin H, Olchovsky D, Ezra D, Almog S
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Hepatitis C virus infection, HIV co-infection, and associated risk among injecting drug users in Togliatti, Russia.
- Authors: Rhodes T, Platt L, Judd A, Mikhailova LA, Sarang A, Wallis N, Alpatova T, Hickman M, Parry JV
- Issue date: 2005 Nov