Adverse Events among HIV/MDR-TB Co-Infected Patients Receiving Antiretroviral and Second Line Anti-TB Treatment in Mumbai, India.
Cox, H S
Da Silva, E
Migliori, G B
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Mumbai, India.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSignificant adverse events (AE) have been reported in patients receiving medications for multidrug- and extensively-drug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB & XDR-TB). However, there is little prospective data on AE in MDR- or XDR-TB/HIV co-infected patients on antituberculosis and antiretroviral therapy (ART) in programmatic settings.
- Ambulatory multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected patients in a slum setting in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Cox HS, Varghese B, Montaldo C, Da Silva E, Mansoor H, Ladomirska J, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Pontali E, Saranchuk P, Rodrigues C, Reid T
- Issue date: 2011
- High rate of hypothyroidism in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients co-infected with HIV in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Andries A, Isaakidis P, Das M, Khan S, Paryani R, Desai C, Dalal A, Mansoor H, Verma R, Fernandes D, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Saranchuk P
- Issue date: 2013
- Poor outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected adolescents undergoing treatment for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Paryani R, Khan S, Mansoor H, Manglani M, Valiyakath A, Saranchuk P, Furin J
- Issue date: 2013
- 'I cry every day': experiences of patients co-infected with HIV and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Rangan S, Pradhan A, Ladomirska J, Reid T, Kielmann K
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Severe adverse events during second-line tuberculosis treatment in the context of high HIV Co-infection in South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Schnippel K, Berhanu RH, Black A, Firnhaber C, Maitisa N, Evans D, Sinanovic E
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 21