AffiliationMedecins Sans Frontieres, Johannesburg, South Africa; Access to Essential Medicines Campaign, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Red Cross Memorial Children's Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa.
MetadataShow full item record
- Pneumococcal vaccination.
- Authors: de Roux A, Lode H
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- [Impact of invasive pneumococcal infection in children].
- Authors: Sáez-Llorens X
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- US study suggests universal vaccination of children with pneumococcal conjugate vaccine is beneficial for adults.
- Authors: Doroshenko A
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 24
- Influenza and pneumococcal disease: does vaccination make a difference?
- Authors: Clover RD
- Issue date: 2002 Winter
- Introduction of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine into the Norwegian childhood vaccination programme.
- Authors: Bergsaker MA, Feiring B
- Issue date: 2006 Feb 2