Home-based HIV counseling and testing as a gateway to earlier initiation of antiretroviral therapy
AffiliationFaculty of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa, Canada; Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland; Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town, South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
PublisherOxford University Press
- High uptake of home-based, district-wide, HIV counseling and testing in Uganda.
- Authors: Tumwesigye E, Wana G, Kasasa S, Muganzi E, Nuwaha F
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- What is the impact of home-based HIV counseling and testing on the clinical status of newly enrolled adults in a large HIV care program in Western Kenya?
- Authors: Wachira J, Kimaiyo S, Ndege S, Mamlin J, Braitstein P
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 15
- Home-based versus mobile clinic HIV testing and counseling in rural Lesotho: a cluster-randomized trial.
- Authors: Labhardt ND, Motlomelo M, Cerutti B, Pfeiffer K, Kamele M, Hobbins MA, Ehmer J
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- High HIV testing uptake and linkage to care in a novel program of home-based HIV counseling and testing with facilitated referral in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Authors: van Rooyen H, Barnabas RV, Baeten JM, Phakathi Z, Joseph P, Krows M, Hong T, Murnane PM, Hughes J, Celum C
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 1
- Comparison of home and clinic-based HIV testing among household members of persons taking antiretroviral therapy in Uganda: results from a randomized trial.
- Authors: Lugada E, Levin J, Abang B, Mermin J, Mugalanzi E, Namara G, Gupta S, Grosskurth H, Jaffar S, Coutinho A, Bunnell R
- Issue date: 2010 Oct