The 2012 world health report 'no health without research': the endpoint needs to go beyond publication outputs.
Van den Bergh, Rafael
Harries, Anthony D
AffiliationOperational Research Unit, Medical Department, Operational Centre Brussels, Medecins sans Frontieres, MSF- Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Germany; Medecins sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Department of Molecular and Cellular Interactions, Flemish Institute of Biotechnology, Brussels, Belgium; Department of Microbiology, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium;Medecins sans Frontieres, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Operational Centre Brussels, Medecins sans Frontieres- Luxembourg (Direction General), Luxembourg, Germany; International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Centre for Operational Research, Paris, France; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
- A negative trend of biomedical research in Libya: a bibliometric study.
- Authors: Benamer HT, Bredan A, Bakoush O
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Social orientations and adolescent health behaviours in Hungary.
- Authors: Piko BF, Skultéti D, Luszczynska A, Gibbons FX
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Research productivity in Australian general practice: what has changed since the 1990s?
- Authors: Askew DA, Schluter PJ, Gunn JM
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 21
- Publication in biomedical journals: an example-based tutorial series, part II: was I really an author?
- Authors: Berquist TH
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Biomedical science journals in the Arab world.
- Authors: Tadmouri GO
- Issue date: 2004 Oct