Viral load monitoring in resource-limited settings: a medical and public health priority.
AffiliationMedecins Sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town; HIV/AIDS Unit, Infectious Disease Service, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland.
MetadataShow full item record
- No need for apologies.
- Authors: El-Sadr WM, Gonsalves G, Mugyenyi P
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Economic evaluation of monitoring virologic responses to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected children in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Schneider K, Puthanakit T, Kerr S, Law MG, Cooper DA, Donovan B, Phanuphak N, Sirisanthana V, Ananworanich J, Ohata J, Wilson DP
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 1
- Laboratory monitoring of HIV--after access to antiretroviral drugs, the next challenge for the developing world.
- Authors: Tucker T, Yeats J
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- HIV-1 viral load testing cost in developing countries: what's new?
- Authors: Rouet F, Rouzioux C
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Monitoring for treatment failure in patients on first-line antiretroviral treatment in resource-constrained settings.
- Authors: Lynen L, Van Griensven J, Elliott J
- Issue date: 2010 Jan