Research in complex humanitarian emergencies: the Médecins Sans Frontières/Epicentre experience.
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Should mortality data for the elderly be collected routinely in emergencies? The practical challenges of age-disaggregated surveillance systems.
- Authors: du Cros P, Venis S, Karunakara U
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Research ethics review in humanitarian contexts: the experience of the independent ethics review board of Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Schopper D, Upshur R, Matthys F, Singh JA, Bandewar SS, Ahmad A, van Dongen E
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- International Issues: Teleneurology in humanitarian crises: Lessons from the Médecins Sans Frontières experience.
- Authors: Saadi A, Mateen FJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 18
- Surgical skills needed for humanitarian missions in resource-limited settings: common operative procedures performed at Médecins Sans Frontières facilities.
- Authors: Wong EG, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Gupta S, Burnham G, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Impact of war on child health in northern Syria: the experience of Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Meiqari L, Hoetjes M, Baxter L, Lenglet A
- Issue date: 2018 Mar