Research in complex humanitarian emergencies: the Médecins Sans Frontières/Epicentre experience.
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Should mortality data for the elderly be collected routinely in emergencies? The practical challenges of age-disaggregated surveillance systems.
- Authors: du Cros P, Venis S, Karunakara U
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- International Issues: Teleneurology in humanitarian crises: Lessons from the Médecins Sans Frontières experience.
- Authors: Saadi A, Mateen FJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 18
- Surgical skills needed for humanitarian missions in resource-limited settings: common operative procedures performed at Médecins Sans Frontières facilities.
- Authors: Wong EG, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Gupta S, Burnham G, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Impact of war on child health in northern Syria: the experience of Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Meiqari L, Hoetjes M, Baxter L, Lenglet A
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Ethical dilemmas in medical humanitarian practice: cases for reflection from Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Sheather J, Shah T
- Issue date: 2011 Mar