Treatment outcomes from the largest antiretroviral treatment program in Myanmar (Burma): a cohort analysis of retention after scale-up.
Chan, Khin Nyein
Kyaw, Moe Kyaw
AffiliationImperial College London, London, United Kingdom; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Medecins Sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Medecisn Sans Frontieres, Yangon, Myanmar; Medical Action Myanmar, Yangon, Myanmar; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAntiretroviral treatment (ART) coverage in Myanmar is well below average. This study describes retention and baseline predictors of prognosis from the largest ART program in the country.
DescriptionArticle approval pending
- Retention and risk factors for attrition in a large public health ART program in Myanmar: a retrospective cohort analysis.
- Authors: Thida A, Tun ST, Zaw SK, Lover AA, Cavailler P, Chunn J, Aye MM, Par P, Naing KW, Zan KN, Shwe M, Kyaw TT, Waing ZH, Clevenbergh P
- Issue date: 2014
- Factors associated with long-term antiretroviral therapy attrition among adolescents in rural Uganda: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Okoboi S, Ssali L, Yansaneh AI, Bakanda C, Birungi J, Nantume S, Okullu JL, Sharp AR, Moore DM, Kalibala S
- Issue date: 2016
- Retention and mortality outcomes from a community-supported public-private HIV treatment programme in Myanmar.
- Authors: Mburu G, Paing AZ, Myint NN, Di W, Thu KH, Ram M, Hoffmann CJ, Wang B, Naing S
- Issue date: 2016
- Are death and loss to follow-up still high in people living with HIV on ART after national scale-up and earlier treatment initiation? A large cohort study in government hospital-based setting, Myanmar: 2013-2016.
- Authors: Aung ZZ, Oo MM, Tripathy JP, Kyaw NTT, Hone S, Oo HN, Majumdar SS
- Issue date: 2018
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12