van Cutsem, Gilles
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières Access Campaign, New York, NY 10001, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
- Demedicalizing AIDS prevention and treatment in Africa.
- Authors: Ellman T
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 22
- World Health Organization surveys to monitor HIV drug resistance prevention and associated factors in sentinel antiretroviral treatment sites.
- Authors: Jordan MR, Bennett DE, Bertagnolio S, Gilks CF, Sutherland D
- Issue date: 2008
- An evaluation of the impact of a community-based adherence support programme on ART outcomes in selected government HIV treatment sites in South Africa.
- Authors: Igumbor JO, Scheepers E, Ebrahim R, Jason A, Grimwood A
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Evaluation of a case management program for HIV clients in Rwanda.
- Authors: Thurman TR, Haas LJ, Dushimimana A, Lavin B, Mock N
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Economic evaluation of monitoring virologic responses to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected children in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Schneider K, Puthanakit T, Kerr S, Law MG, Cooper DA, Donovan B, Phanuphak N, Sirisanthana V, Ananworanich J, Ohata J, Wilson DP
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 1