Life expectancy of persons receiving combination antiretroviral therapy in low-income countries: a cohort analysis from Uganda
AuthorsMills, Edward J
Cooper, Curtis L
Nachega, Jean B
Hogg, Robert S
AffiliationUniversity of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; The AIDS Support Organization, Kampala, Uganda; British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland; Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology and Research, University of Cape Town and Stellenbosch University, Cape Town, South Africa; The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada; O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAnnals of Internal Medicine
AbstractLittle is known about the effect of combination antiretroviral therapy (cART) on life expectancy in sub-Saharan Africa.
PublisherAmerican College of Physicians
- Life expectancy of individuals on combination antiretroviral therapy in high-income countries: a collaborative analysis of 14 cohort studies.
- Authors: Antiretroviral Therapy Cohort Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 26
- Life expectancy after initiation of combination antiretroviral therapy in Thailand.
- Authors: Teeraananchai S, Chaivooth S, Kerr SJ, Bhakeecheep S, Avihingsanon A, Teeraratkul A, Sirinirund P, Law MG, Ruxrungtham K
- Issue date: 2017
- Clinical and immunological outcomes of a national paediatric cohort receiving combination antiretroviral therapy in Uganda.
- Authors: Kiboneka A, Wangisi J, Nabiryo C, Tembe J, Kusemererwa S, Olupot-Olupot P, Joffres M, Anema A, Cooper CL, Montaner JS, Mills EJ
- Issue date: 2008 Nov 30
- Life expectancy among HIV-positive patients in Rwanda: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Authors: Nsanzimana S, Remera E, Kanters S, Chan K, Forrest JI, Ford N, Condo J, Binagwaho A, Mills EJ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Mortality by baseline CD4 cell count among HIV patients initiating antiretroviral therapy: evidence from a large cohort in Uganda.
- Authors: Mills EJ, Bakanda C, Birungi J, Mwesigwa R, Chan K, Ford N, Hogg RS, Cooper C
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 27