Sentinel site community surveillance of mortality and nutritional status in southwestern Central African Republic, 2010.
AffiliationEpicentre, 8 rue Saint-Sabin, Paris, France; Faculty of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Health, Keppel Street, London, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPopulation Health Metrics
AbstractDuring 2010, a community-based, sentinel site prospective surveillance system measured mortality, acute malnutrition prevalence, and the coverage of a Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) intervention in four sous-préfectures of Lobaye prefecture in southwestern Central African Republic. We describe this surveillance system and its evaluation.
- Implementation and utilisation of community-based mortality surveillance: a case study from Chad.
- Authors: Bowden S, Braker K, Checchi F, Wong S
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 27
- Public health surveillance after the 2010 haiti earthquake: the experience of médecins sans frontières.
- Authors: Polonsky J, Luquero F, Francois G, Rousseau C, Caleo G, Ciglenecki I, Delacre C, Siddiqui MR, Terzian M, Verhenne L, Porten K, Checchi F
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 7
- Mortality rates, prevalence of malnutrition, and prevalence of lost pregnancies among the drought-ravaged population of Tete Province, Mozambique.
- Authors: Renzaho AM
- Issue date: 2007 Jan-Feb
- [Infant and child morbidity and mortality due to diarrheal disease in central Africa].
- Authors: Keuzeta JJ, Merlin M, Josse R, Mouanda V, Kouka Bemba D
- Issue date: 1988 Jun
- Surveillance for influenza--United States, 1997-98, 1998-99, and 1999-00 seasons.
- Authors: Brammer TL, Murray EL, Fukuda K, Hall HE, Klimov A, Cox NJ
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 25