Reconstruction of Nonunion Tibial Fractures in War-Wounded Iraqi Civilians, 2006-2008: Better Late Than Never
AffiliationMédecins sans Frontières, Paris, France; Chronic Disease Research Centre, University of the West Indies, Bridgetown, Barbados; Epicentre, Paris, France; Women and Health Alliance (WAHA) International, Paris, France
MetadataShow full item record
- Randomized, prospective comparison of plate versus intramedullary nail fixation for distal tibia shaft fractures.
- Authors: Vallier HA, Cureton BA, Patterson BM
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Anterior versus posterior approach in reconstruction of infected nonunion of the tibia using the vascularized fibular graft: potentialities and limitations.
- Authors: Amr SM, El-Mofty AO, Amin SN
- Issue date: 2002
- The influence of fracture etiology and type on fracture healing: a review of 104 consecutive tibial shaft fractures.
- Authors: Karladani AH, Granhed H, Kärrholm J, Styf J
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Infected tibial nonunion.
- Authors: Shahcheraghi GH, Bayatpoor A
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Management of complex tibial and femoral nonunion using the Ilizarov technique, and its cost implications.
- Authors: Patil S, Montgomery R
- Issue date: 2006 Jul