The 'frozen state' of drug-resistant tuberculosis: notes from the field in Abkhazia
AffiliationDepartment of Infectious Diseases, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; Department of Infectious Diseases, Geelong Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; Department of Infectious Diseases, Royal Melbourne Hospital and University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; Médecins Sans Frontières, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Medical Department, Médecins Sans Frontières, Paris, France; Manson Unit, Médecins Sans Frontières, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
- [Tuberculosis in the 21st centruy].
- Authors: Casal M
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Cutting costs on mono-resistant tuberculosis diagnosis could eventually end up being more expensive.
- Authors: Rouzaud F, Robledo J
- Issue date: 2010 Oct-Dec
- Tuberculosis drug resistance: summary report for 2003.
- Issue date: 2004 May 15
- Public health. Responding to market failures in tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Gupta R, Kim JY, Espinal MA, Caudron JM, Pecoul B, Farmer PE, Raviglione MC
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 10
- Extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis is worse than multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: different methodology and settings, same results.
- Authors: Migliori GB, Lange C, Girardi E, Centis R, Besozzi G, Kliiman K, Ortmann J, Matteelli A, Spanevello A, Cirillo DM, SMIRA/TBNET Study Group.
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 15