Task shifting for antiretroviral treatment delivery in sub-Saharan Africa: not a panacea.
AffiliationAnalysis and Advocacy Unit, Médecins Sans Frontières, Brussels Operational Centre, Belgium.
MetadataShow full item record
- A systematic review evaluating the impact of task shifting on access to antiretroviral therapy in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Emdin CA, Millson P
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Surgical task shifting in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Chu K, Rosseel P, Gielis P, Ford N
- Issue date: 2009 May 19
- "Conditional scholarships" for HIV/AIDS health workers: educating and retaining the workforce to provide antiretroviral treatment in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Bärnighausen T, Bloom DE
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Different delivery models for antiretroviral therapy in sub-Saharan Africa in the context of 'universal access'.
- Authors: Harries AD, Makombe SD, Schouten EJ, Ben-Smith A, Jahn A
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- HIV/AIDS workforce development in sub-Saharan Africa: leveraging opportunity for long-term human development.
- Authors: Zuniga JM
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb