Human african trypanosomiasis in the democratic republic of the congo: a looming emergency?
De Weggheleire, A
AffiliationInstitute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium.
MetadataShow full item record
- [Re-emergence of human African trypanosomiasis in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)].
- Authors: Tshimungu K, Okenge LN, Mukeba JN, de Mol P
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- [Human African trypanosomiasis: reviving the challenge for a re-emerging illness].
- Authors: Bouteille B, Dumas M
- Issue date: 1999
- Human African trypanosomiasis transmission, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Authors: Simo G, Mansinsa Diabakana P, Kande Betu Ku Mesu V, Manzambi EZ, Ollivier G, Asonganyi T, Cuny G, Grébaut P
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- [Human African trypanosomiasis. The current epidemiologic situation, an alarming recrudescence of the disease].
- Authors: Cattand PP
- Issue date: 1994
- [Epidemiological, clinical and sociodemographic characteristics of human African trypanosomiasis (HAT) in and around Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo].
- Authors: Tshimungu K, Okenge LN, Mukeba JN, Kande VB, De Mol P
- Issue date: 2009 Apr-Jun