Treating HIV in the developing world: getting ahead of the drug development curve.
- Efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in resource-poor settings: are outcomes comparable to those in the developed world?
- Authors: Lawn SD, Myer L, Wood R
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 1
- Commentary: the reality of treating HIV and AIDS in poor countries.
- Authors: Sykes R
- Issue date: 2002 Jan 26
- Antiretroviral treatment for HIV infection in developing countries: an attainable new paradigm.
- Authors: Moatti JP, N'Doye I, Hammer SM, Hale P, Kazatchkine M
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- HIV resistance and the developing world.
- Authors: Gupta RK, Pillay D
- Issue date: 2007 May