Retinal examination can help identify disseminated tuberculosis in patients with HIV/AIDS.
- Bacteremic disseminated tuberculosis in sub-saharan Africa: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Crump JA, Ramadhani HO, Morrissey AB, Saganda W, Mwako MS, Yang LY, Chow SC, Njau BN, Mushi GS, Maro VP, Reller LB, Bartlett JA
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteremia in patients with and without human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Authors: Bouza E, Díaz-López MD, Moreno S, Bernaldo de Quirós JC, Vicente T, Berenguer J
- Issue date: 1993 Feb 22
- Bacteremia due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis or M. bovis, Bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG) among HIV- positive children and adults in Zambia.
- Authors: Waddell RD, Lishimpi K, von Reyn CF, Chintu C, Baboo KS, Kreiswirth B, Talbot EA, Karagas MR, Dartmouth/UCLMS/UNZA Collaborative Study Group.
- Issue date: 2001 Jan 5
- [Bacteremia due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis in patients coinfected with the human immunodeficiency virus].
- Authors: Dronda F, Chaves F, González López A, Catalán S, Fernández González F
- Issue date: 1993 Oct 30
- The significance of bacteremic tuberculosis among persons with HIV infection in developing countries.
- Authors: von Reyn CF
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 12