Women experience a better long-term immune recovery and a better survival on HAART in Lao People's Democratic Republic.
Saadani, Ahmed Hassani
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France.
MetadataShow full item record
- Effect of medication adherence on survival of HIV-infected adults who start highly active antiretroviral therapy when the CD4+ cell count is 0.200 to 0.350 x 10(9) cells/L.
- Authors: Wood E, Hogg RS, Yip B, Harrigan PR, O'Shaughnessy MV, Montaner JS
- Issue date: 2003 Nov 18
- Good adherence to HAART and improved survival in a community HIV/AIDS treatment and care programme: the experience of The AIDS Support Organization (TASO), Kampala, Uganda.
- Authors: Abaasa AM, Todd J, Ekoru K, Kalyango JN, Levin J, Odeke E, Karamagi CA
- Issue date: 2008 Nov 20
- Response to highly active antiretroviral therapy among severely immuno-compromised HIV-infected patients in Cambodia.
- Authors: Madec Y, Laureillard D, Pinoges L, Fernandez M, Prak N, Ngeth C, Moeung S, Song S, Balkan S, Ferradini L, Quillet C, Fontanet A
- Issue date: 2007 Jan 30
- Reduction of maternal mortality with highly active antiretroviral therapy in a large cohort of HIV-infected pregnant women in Malawi and Mozambique.
- Authors: Liotta G, Mancinelli S, Nielsen-Saines K, Gennaro E, Scarcella P, Magid NA, Germano P, Jere H, Guidotti G, Buonomo E, Ciccacci F, Palombi L, Marazzi MC
- Issue date: 2013
- Are there gender differences in starting protease inhibitors, HAART, and disease progression despite equal access to care?
- Authors: Mocroft A, Gill MJ, Davidson W, Phillips AN
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 15