Ending Neglect of older people in the response to Humanitarian Emergencies
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières (MSF), Geneva, Switzerland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Ethical codes in humanitarian emergencies: from practice to research?
- Authors: Black R
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- Training in epidemiology and disease control for humanitarian emergencies.
- Authors: Ratnayake R
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Improving the health response to humanitarian crises.
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 1
- Beyond absolutism: guiding principles needed for humanitarian medicine.
- Authors: Leeds IL
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Preventing corruption in humanitarian assistance: perceptions, gaps and challenges.
- Authors: Maxwell D, Bailey S, Harvey P, Walker P, Sharbatke-Church C, Savage K
- Issue date: 2012 Jan