Uptake of home-based voluntary HIV testing in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review and meta-analysis
AffiliationLondon School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractImproving access to HIV testing is a key priority in scaling up HIV treatment and prevention services. Home-based voluntary counselling and testing (HBT) as an approach to delivering wide-scale HIV testing is explored here.
- Uptake and yield of HIV testing and counselling among children and adolescents in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review.
- Authors: Govindasamy D, Ferrand RA, Wilmore SM, Ford N, Ahmed S, Afnan-Holmes H, Kranzer K
- Issue date: 2015
- Linkage to HIV care after home-based HIV counselling and testing in sub-Saharan Africa: a systematic review.
- Authors: Ruzagira E, Baisley K, Kamali A, Biraro S, Grosskurth H, Working Group on Linkage to HIV Care.
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Home-based voluntary HIV counselling and testing found highly acceptable and to reduce inequalities.
- Authors: Mutale W, Michelo C, Jürgensen M, Fylkesnes K
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 17
- Towards universal voluntary HIV testing and counselling: a systematic review and meta-analysis of community-based approaches.
- Authors: Suthar AB, Ford N, Bachanas PJ, Wong VJ, Rajan JS, Saltzman AK, Ajose O, Fakoya AO, Granich RM, Negussie EK, Baggaley RC
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Home-based HIV counselling and testing in western Kenya.
- Authors: Kimaiyo S, Were MC, Shen C, Ndege S, Braitstein P, Sidle J, Mamlin J
- Issue date: 2010 Mar