Short and Longer-term Psychological Consequences of Operation Cast Lead: documentation from a Mental Health program in the Gaza Strip
AffiliationEpicentre, 8 rue Saint Sabin, Paris, 75011, France. Augusto.Llosa@epicentre.msf.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Brief mental health interventions in conflict and emergency settings: an overview of four Médecins Sans Frontières - France programs.
- Authors: Coldiron ME, Llosa AE, Roederer T, Casas G, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 1
- Psychological therapies for the treatment of mental disorders in low- and middle-income countries affected by humanitarian crises.
- Authors: Purgato M, Gastaldon C, Papola D, van Ommeren M, Barbui C, Tol WA
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 5
- Psychological and pharmacological interventions for posttraumatic stress disorder and comorbid mental health problems following complex traumatic events: Systematic review and component network meta-analysis.
- Authors: Coventry PA, Meader N, Melton H, Temple M, Dale H, Wright K, Cloitre M, Karatzias T, Bisson J, Roberts NP, Brown JVE, Barbui C, Churchill R, Lovell K, McMillan D, Gilbody S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Exposure to war traumatic experiences, post-traumatic stress disorder and post-traumatic growth among nurses in Gaza.
- Authors: Shamia NA, Thabet AA, Vostanis P
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- [Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a consequence of the interaction between an individual genetic susceptibility, a traumatogenic event and a social context].
- Authors: Auxéméry Y
- Issue date: 2012 Oct