Short and Longer-term Psychological Consequences of Operation Cast Lead: documentation from a Mental Health program in the Gaza Strip
AffiliationEpicentre, 8 rue Saint Sabin, Paris, 75011, France. Augusto.Llosa@epicentre.msf.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Brief mental health interventions in conflict and emergency settings: an overview of four Médecins Sans Frontières - France programs.
- Authors: Coldiron ME, Llosa AE, Roederer T, Casas G, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 1
- Psychological and pharmacological interventions for posttraumatic stress disorder and comorbid mental health problems following complex traumatic events: Systematic review and component network meta-analysis.
- Authors: Coventry PA, Meader N, Melton H, Temple M, Dale H, Wright K, Cloitre M, Karatzias T, Bisson J, Roberts NP, Brown JVE, Barbui C, Churchill R, Lovell K, McMillan D, Gilbody S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- [Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a consequence of the interaction between an individual genetic susceptibility, a traumatogenic event and a social context].
- Authors: Auxéméry Y
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Trauma-related psychological disorders among Palestinian children and adults in Gaza and West Bank, 2005-2008.
- Authors: Espié E, Gaboulaud V, Baubet T, Casas G, Mouchenik Y, Yun O, Grais RF, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2009 Sep 23
- Psychological therapies for women who experience intimate partner violence.
- Authors: Hameed M, O'Doherty L, Gilchrist G, Tirado-Muñoz J, Taft A, Chondros P, Feder G, Tan M, Hegarty K
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 1