Short and Longer-term Psychological Consequences of Operation Cast Lead: documentation from a Mental Health program in the Gaza Strip
AffiliationEpicentre, 8 rue Saint Sabin, Paris, 75011, France. Augusto.Llosa@epicentre.msf.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Trauma-related psychological disorders among Palestinian children and adults in Gaza and West Bank, 2005-2008.
- Authors: Espié E, Gaboulaud V, Baubet T, Casas G, Mouchenik Y, Yun O, Grais RF, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2009 Sep 23
- Brief mental health interventions in conflict and emergency settings: an overview of four Médecins Sans Frontières - France programs.
- Authors: Coldiron ME, Llosa AE, Roederer T, Casas G, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 1
- Prevalence of and factors influencing posttraumatic stress disorder among mothers of children under five in Kabul, Afghanistan, after decades of armed conflicts.
- Authors: Seino K, Takano T, Mashal T, Hemat S, Nakamura K
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 23
- Posttraumatic stress disorder and physical comorbidity among female children and adolescents: results from service-use data.
- Authors: Seng JS, Graham-Bermann SA, Clark MK, McCarthy AM, Ronis DL
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Health-related quality of life in early breast cancer.
- Authors: Groenvold M
- Issue date: 2010 Sep