Chronic Hepatitis C treatment outcomes in low- and middle-income countries: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
Mills, Edward J
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, 78 rue de Lausanne, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess the effectiveness of treatment for hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in low- and middle-income countries and identify factors associated with successful outcomes.
- Peginterferon alfa and ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C in patients eligible for shortened treatment, re-treatment or in HCV/HIV co-infection: a systematic review and economic evaluation.
- Authors: Hartwell D, Jones J, Baxter L, Shepherd J
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Antiviral regimen complexity index as an independent predictor of sustained virologic response in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Authors: Galán RJ, Cidoncha EC, Martin MF, Rodriguez CC, Almeida CV, Verdugo RM
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Aug
- The clinical effectiveness of pegylated interferon and ribavirin for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C in HIV-infected patients in Brazil: a multicentric study.
- Authors: Ferreira PR, Silva MH, Brandão-Melo CE, Rezende RE, Gonzalez M, Reuter T, Urbaez JD, Gianini RJ, Martinelli A, Mendes-Correa MC
- Issue date: 2015 Jan-Feb
- Pegylated interferon alpha-2a and -2b in combination with ribavirin in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C: a systematic review and economic evaluation.
- Authors: Shepherd J, Brodin H, Cave C, Waugh N, Price A, Gabbay J
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Treatment of chronic hepatitis C in Asia: when East meets West.
- Authors: Yu ML, Chuang WL
- Issue date: 2009 Mar