Physical and Sexual Violence, Mental Health indicators, and treatment seeking among street-based population groups in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, México DF, México. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo establish the prevalence of exposure to physical and sexual violence, mental health symptoms, and medical treatment-seeking behavior among three street-based subpopulation groups in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, and to assess the association between sociodemographic group, mental health indicators, and exposure to violence.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder among female street-based sex workers in the greater Sydney area, Australia.
- Authors: Roxburgh A, Degenhardt L, Copeland J
- Issue date: 2006 May 24
- Mental health of victims of sexual violence in eastern Congo: associations with daily stressors, stigma, and labeling.
- Authors: Verelst A, De Schryver M, Broekaert E, Derluyn I
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 6
- Episodically homeless women with serious mental illness: prevalence of physical and sexual assault.
- Authors: Goodman LA, Dutton MA, Harris M
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Antecedents of physical and sexual victimization among homeless women: a comparison to homeless men.
- Authors: Wenzel SL, Koegel P, Gelberg L
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Assessment of sexual violence among street females in Bahir-Dar town, North West Ethiopia: a mixed method study.
- Authors: Misganaw AC, Worku YA
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 10