Implementation and Utilisation of Community-based Mortality Surveillance: a case study from Chad
AffiliationSchool of Public Health, Imperial College London, London, UK. BowdenS1@cardiff.ac.uk.
MetadataShow full item record
- Sentinel site community surveillance of mortality and nutritional status in southwestern Central African Republic, 2010.
- Authors: Caleo GM, Sy AP, Balandine S, Polonsky J, Palma PP, Grais RF, Checchi F
- Issue date: 2012 Sep 4
- Trends in malnutrition and mortality in Darfur, Sudan, between 2004 and 2008: a meta-analysis of publicly available surveys.
- Authors: Nielsen J, Prudhon C, de Radigues X
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Public health surveillance after the 2010 haiti earthquake: the experience of médecins sans frontières.
- Authors: Polonsky J, Luquero F, Francois G, Rousseau C, Caleo G, Ciglenecki I, Delacre C, Siddiqui MR, Terzian M, Verhenne L, Porten K, Checchi F
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 7
- High mortality in an internally displaced population in Ituri, Democratic Republic of Congo, 2005: results of a rapid assessment under difficult conditions.
- Authors: Ahoua L, Tamrat A, Duroch F, Grais RF, Brown V
- Issue date: 2006
- Excess mortality in refugees, internally displaced persons and resident populations in complex humanitarian emergencies (1998-2012) - insights from operational data.
- Authors: Heudtlass P, Speybroeck N, Guha-Sapir D
- Issue date: 2016