Local health workers' perceptions of Substandard Care in the Management of Obstetric Hemorrhage in rural Malawi
AuthorsBeltman, J J
van den Akker, T
van Lonkhuijzen, L
van Roosmalen, J
AffiliationThyolo District Health Office, Ministry of Health, Thyolo, Malawi. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
- Beyond maternal mortality: obstetric hemorrhage in a Malawian district.
- Authors: Beltman J, VAN DEN Akker T, VAN Lonkhuijzen L, Schmidt A, Chidakwani R, VAN Roosmalen J
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Health workers' perceptions of obstetric critical incident audit in Thyolo District, Malawi.
- Authors: Bakker W, van den Akker T, Mwagomba B, Khukulu R, van Elteren M, van Roosmalen J
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Community and provider perceptions of traditional and skilled birth attendants providing maternal health care for pastoralist communities in Kenya: a qualitative study.
- Authors: Byrne A, Caulfield T, Onyo P, Nyagero J, Morgan A, Nduba J, Kermode M
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 1
- Why some women fail to give birth at health facilities: a qualitative study of women's perceptions of perinatal care from rural Southern Malawi.
- Authors: Kumbani L, Bjune G, Chirwa E, Malata A, Odland JØ
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 8
- Peer-driven quality improvement among health workers and traditional birth attendants in Sierra Leone: linkages between providers' organizational skills and relationships.
- Authors: Higgins-Steele A, Waller K, Fotso JC, Vesel L
- Issue date: 2015