Effect of Mass Supplementation with Ready-to-Use Supplementary Food during an anticipated nutritional emergency
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. Emmanuel.GRELLETY@epicentre.msf.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPrevious studies have shown the benefits of ready-to-use supplementary food (RUSF) distribution in reducing the incidence and prevalence of severe acute malnutrition.
- Preventing acute malnutrition among young children in crises: a prospective intervention study in Niger.
- Authors: Langendorf C, Roederer T, de Pee S, Brown D, Doyon S, Mamaty AA, Touré LW, Manzo ML, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Effect of preventive supplementation with ready-to-use therapeutic food on the nutritional status, mortality, and morbidity of children aged 6 to 60 months in Niger: a cluster randomized trial.
- Authors: Isanaka S, Nombela N, Djibo A, Poupard M, Van Beckhoven D, Gaboulaud V, Guerin PJ, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 21
- Reducing wasting in young children with preventive supplementation: a cohort study in Niger.
- Authors: Isanaka S, Roederer T, Djibo A, Luquero FJ, Nombela N, Guerin PJ, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Preventive Effects of Long-Term Supplementation with 2 Nutritious Food Supplements in Young Children in Niger.
- Authors: Sayyad-Neerkorn J, Langendorf C, Roederer T, Doyon S, Mamaty AA, Woi-Messe L, Manzo ML, Harouna S, de Pee S, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- The effect of adding ready-to-use supplementary food to a general food distribution on child nutritional status and morbidity: a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Huybregts L, Houngbé F, Salpéteur C, Brown R, Roberfroid D, Ait-Aissa M, Kolsteren P
- Issue date: 2012