Effect of Mass Supplementation with Ready-to-Use Supplementary Food during an anticipated nutritional emergency
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. Emmanuel.GRELLETY@epicentre.msf.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPrevious studies have shown the benefits of ready-to-use supplementary food (RUSF) distribution in reducing the incidence and prevalence of severe acute malnutrition.
- Preventing acute malnutrition among young children in crises: a prospective intervention study in Niger.
- Authors: Langendorf C, Roederer T, de Pee S, Brown D, Doyon S, Mamaty AA, Touré LW, Manzo ML, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Effect of preventive supplementation with ready-to-use therapeutic food on the nutritional status, mortality, and morbidity of children aged 6 to 60 months in Niger: a cluster randomized trial.
- Authors: Isanaka S, Nombela N, Djibo A, Poupard M, Van Beckhoven D, Gaboulaud V, Guerin PJ, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 21
- Reducing wasting in young children with preventive supplementation: a cohort study in Niger.
- Authors: Isanaka S, Roederer T, Djibo A, Luquero FJ, Nombela N, Guerin PJ, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Preventive Effects of Long-Term Supplementation with 2 Nutritious Food Supplements in Young Children in Niger.
- Authors: Sayyad-Neerkorn J, Langendorf C, Roederer T, Doyon S, Mamaty AA, Woi-Messe L, Manzo ML, Harouna S, de Pee S, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Effect of ready-to-use supplementary food on mortality in severely immunocompromised HIV-infected individuals in Africa initiating antiretroviral therapy (REALITY): an open-label, parallel-group, randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Mallewa J, Szubert AJ, Mugyenyi P, Chidziva E, Thomason MJ, Chepkorir P, Abongomera G, Baleeta K, Etyang A, Warambwa C, Melly B, Mudzingwa S, Kelly C, Agutu C, Wilkes H, Nkomani S, Musiime V, Lugemwa A, Pett SL, Bwakura-Dangarembizi M, Prendergast AJ, Gibb DM, Walker AS, Berkley JA, REALITY trial team.
- Issue date: 2018 May