Incidence of WHO stage 3 and 4 conditions following initiation of Anti-Retroviral Therapy in resource limited settings
AuthorsCurtis, Andrea J
Marshall, Catherine S
Elliot, Julian H
Du Cros, Philipp
Casas, Esther C
Da Fonseca, Marcio Silveria
O'Brien, Daniel P
AffiliationDepartment of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the incidence of WHO clinical stage 3 and 4 conditions during early anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource limited settings (RLS).
- Impact of HIV-associated conditions on mortality in people commencing anti-retroviral therapy in resource limited settings.
- Authors: Marshall CS, Curtis AJ, Spelman T, O'Brien DP, Greig J, Shanks L, du Cros P, Casas EC, da Fonseca MS, Athan E, Elliott JH
- Issue date: 2013
- In resource-limited settings good early outcomes can be achieved in children using adult fixed-dose combination antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: O'Brien DP, Sauvageot D, Zachariah R, Humblet P, Medecins Sans Frontieres.
- Issue date: 2006 Oct 3
- Burden of tuberculosis in an antiretroviral treatment programme in sub-Saharan Africa: impact on treatment outcomes and implications for tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Lawn SD, Myer L, Bekker LG, Wood R
- Issue date: 2006 Aug 1
- Antiretroviral therapy outcomes in resource-limited settings for HIV-infected children <5 years of age.
- Authors: Sauvageot D, Schaefer M, Olson D, Pujades-Rodriguez M, O'Brien DP
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Incidence and determinants of mortality and morbidity following early antiretroviral therapy initiation in HIV-infected adults in West Africa.
- Authors: Moh R, Danel C, Messou E, Ouassa T, Gabillard D, Anzian A, Abo Y, Salamon R, Bissagnene E, Seyler C, Eholié S, Anglaret X
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 30