Performance of the 2007 WHO Algorithm to diagnose Smear-negative Pulmonary Tuberculosis in a HIV prevalent setting
AffiliationClinical Research Department, Epicentre, Paris, France. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe 2007 WHO algorithm for diagnosis of smear-negative pulmonary tuberculosis (PTB) including Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) culture was evaluated in a HIV prevalent area of Kenya.
- Evaluation of the Xpert MTB/RIF assay for the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in a high HIV prevalence setting.
- Authors: Theron G, Peter J, van Zyl-Smit R, Mishra H, Streicher E, Murray S, Dawson R, Whitelaw A, Hoelscher M, Sharma S, Pai M, Warren R, Dheda K
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 1
- Is introducing rapid culture into the diagnostic algorithm of smear-negative tuberculosis cost-effective?
- Authors: Yakhelef N, Audibert M, Varaine F, Chakaya J, Sitienei J, Huerga H, Bonnet M
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Evaluation of the 2007 WHO guideline to improve the diagnosis of tuberculosis in ambulatory HIV-positive adults.
- Authors: Koole O, Thai S, Khun KE, Pe R, van Griensven J, Apers L, Van den Ende J, Mao TE, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 6
- Clinical diagnostic performance of the simultaneous amplification and testing methods for detection of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex for smear-negative or sputum-scarce pulmonary tuberculosis in China.
- Authors: Fan L, Zhang Q, Cheng L, Liu Z, Ji X, Cui Z, Ju J, Xiao H
- Issue date: 2014
- Evaluation of the 2007 WHO guideline to diagnose smear negative tuberculosis in an urban hospital in Ethiopia.
- Authors: Abebe G, Deribew A, Apers L, Abdissa A, Kiflie Y, Koole O, Colebunders R
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 11