Timeliness of Clinic Attendance is a good predictor of Virological Response and Resistance to Antiretroviral drugs in HIV-infected patients
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEnsuring long-term adherence to therapy is essential for the success of HIV treatment. As access to viral load monitoring and genotyping is poor in resource-limited settings, a simple tool to monitor adherence is needed. We assessed the relationship between an indicator based on timeliness of clinic attendance and virological response and HIV drug resistance.
- Study of the impact of HIV genotypic drug resistance testing on therapy efficacy.
- Authors: Van Vaerenbergh K
- Issue date: 2001
- Virological outcome and patterns of HIV-1 drug resistance in patients with 36 months' antiretroviral therapy experience in Cameroon.
- Authors: Aghokeng AF, Kouanfack C, Eymard-Duvernay S, Butel C, Edoul GE, Laurent C, Koulla-Shiro S, Delaporte E, Mpoudi-Ngole E, Peeters M
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 31
- Predictors of the virological response to a change in the antiretroviral treatment regimen in HIV-1-infected patients enrolled in a randomized trial comparing genotyping, phenotyping and standard of care (Narval trial, ANRS 088).
- Authors: Vray M, Meynard JL, Dalban C, Morand-Joubert L, Clavel F, Brun-Vézinet F, Peytavin G, Costagliola D, Girard PM, Narval Trial Group.
- Issue date: 2003 Oct
- Accumulation of drug resistance and loss of therapeutic options precede commonly used criteria for treatment failure in HIV-1 subtype-C-infected patients.
- Authors: Barth RE, Aitken SC, Tempelman H, Geelen SP, van Bussel EM, Hoepelman AI, Schuurman R, Wensing AM
- Issue date: 2012
- A genotypic drug resistance interpretation algorithm that significantly predicts therapy response in HIV-1-infected patients.
- Authors: Van Laethem K, De Luca A, Antinori A, Cingolani A, Perna CF, Vandamme AM
- Issue date: 2002 Jun