Treatment Initiation, Program Attrition and Patient Treatment Outcomes associated with Scale-up and Decentralization of HIV care in rural Malawi
AffiliationEpicentre, Clinical Research Department, Nairobi, Kenya.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo describe patient antiretroviral therapy (cART) outcomes associated with intensive decentralization of services in a rural HIV program in Malawi.
- Determinants of time to antiretroviral treatment initiation and subsequent mortality on treatment in a cohort in rural northern Malawi.
- Authors: Brown JP, Ngwira B, Tafatatha T, Crampin AC, French N, Koole O
- Issue date: 2016
- Treatment failure and mortality factors in patients receiving second-line HIV therapy in resource-limited countries.
- Authors: Pujades-Rodríguez M, Balkan S, Arnould L, Brinkhof MA, Calmy A, AIDS Working Group of MSF.
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 21
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- High attrition among HIV-infected patients with advanced disease treated in an intermediary referral center in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Authors: Molfino L, Kumar AM, Isaakidis P, Van den Bergh R, Khogali M, Hinderaker SG, Magaia A, Lobo S, Edwards CG, Walter J
- Issue date: 2014
- Characteristics and outcomes of older HIV-infected patients receiving antiretroviral therapy in Malawi: A retrospective observation cohort study.
- Authors: Tweya H, Feldacker C, Heller T, Gugsa S, Ng'ambi W, Nthala O, Kalulu M, Chiwoko J, Banda R, Makwinja A, Phiri S
- Issue date: 2017