Treatment Outcomes of Treatment-Naïve Hepatitis C Patients co-infected with HIV: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational cohorts
Singh, Kasha P
Mills, Edward J
AffiliationDepartment of Infectious Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCo-infection with Hepatitis C (HCV) and HIV is common and HIV accelerates hepatic disease progression due to HCV. However, access to HCV treatment is limited and success rates are generally poor.
- Peginterferon alfa and ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C in patients eligible for shortened treatment, re-treatment or in HCV/HIV co-infection: a systematic review and economic evaluation.
- Authors: Hartwell D, Jones J, Baxter L, Shepherd J
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Sustained virological response to peginterferon therapy in patients infected with HCV (genotypes 2 and 3), with or without HIV.
- Authors: Odolini S, Amadasi S, Cerini C, Giralda M, Nasta P, Castelli F
- Issue date: 2014
- Hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus coinfection in the era of direct-acting antiviral agents: No longer a difficult-to-treat population.
- Authors: Sikavi C, Chen PH, Lee AD, Saab EG, Choi G, Saab S
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Sofosbuvir and ribavirin for hepatitis C in patients with HIV coinfection.
- Authors: Sulkowski MS, Naggie S, Lalezari J, Fessel WJ, Mounzer K, Shuhart M, Luetkemeyer AF, Asmuth D, Gaggar A, Ni L, Svarovskaia E, Brainard DM, Symonds WT, Subramanian GM, McHutchison JG, Rodriguez-Torres M, Dieterich D, PHOTON-1 Investigators.
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 23-30
- Sustained virological response and baseline predictors in HIV-HCV coinfected patients retreated with pegylated interferon and ribavirin after failing a previous interferon-based therapy: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Basso M, Parisi SG, Mengoli C, Gentilini V, Menegotto N, Monticelli J, Nicolè S, Cruciani M, Palù G
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Aug