Treatment outcomes of patients on Second-line Antiretroviral Therapy in resource-limited settings: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
AffiliationClinton Health Access Initiative, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractA growing proportion of patients on antiretroviral therapy in resource-limited settings have switched to second-line regimens. We carried out a systematic review in order to summarize reported rates and reasons for virological failure among people on second-line therapy in resource-limited settings.
- Antiretroviral regimens for patients with HIV who fail first-line antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Humphreys EH, Chang LW, Harris J
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 16
- Treatment failure and mortality factors in patients receiving second-line HIV therapy in resource-limited countries.
- Authors: Pujades-Rodríguez M, Balkan S, Arnould L, Brinkhof MA, Calmy A, AIDS Working Group of MSF.
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 21
- HIV multi-drug resistance at first-line antiretroviral failure and subsequent virological response in Asia.
- Authors: Jiamsakul A, Sungkanuparph S, Law M, Kantor R, Praparattanapan J, Li PC, Phanuphak P, Merati T, Ratanasuwan W, Lee CK, Ditangco R, Mustafa M, Singtoroj T, Kiertiburanakul S, TREAT Asia Studies to Evaluate Resistance – Monitoring Study (TASER-M).
- Issue date: 2014
- HIV drug resistance mutations among patients failing second-line antiretroviral therapy in Rwanda.
- Authors: Ndahimana Jd, Riedel DJ, Muhayimpundu R, Nsanzimana S, Niyibizi G, Mutaganzwa E, Mulindabigwi A, Baribwira C, Kiromera A, Jagodzinski LL, Peel SA, Redfield RR
- Issue date: 2016
- Baseline HIV-1 resistance, virological outcomes, and emergent resistance in the SECOND-LINE trial: an exploratory analysis.
- Authors: Boyd MA, Moore CL, Molina JM, Wood R, Madero JS, Wolff M, Ruxrungtham K, Losso M, Renjifo B, Teppler H, Kelleher AD, Amin J, Emery S, Cooper DA, SECOND-LINE study group.
- Issue date: 2015 Feb