Responding to the evidence for improved treatment for Cryptococcal Meningitis in resource-limited settings
- Treatment of acute cryptococcal meningitis in HIV infected adults, with an emphasis on resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Sloan D, Dlamini S, Paul N, Dedicoat M
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 8
- AIDS patients in South Africa to get free drug.
- Authors: Sidley P
- Issue date: 2000 Apr 22
- Access to flucytosine for HIV-infected patients with cryptococcal meningitis – an urgent need.
- Authors: Govender NP, Meintjes G, Banoo S
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Cryptococcal meningitis: improving access to essential antifungal medicines in resource-poor countries.
- Authors: Loyse A, Thangaraj H, Easterbrook P, Ford N, Roy M, Chiller T, Govender N, Harrison TS, Bicanic T
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Cryptococcal Meningitis Treatment Strategies Affected by the Explosive Cost of Flucytosine in the United States: A Cost-effectiveness Analysis.
- Authors: Merry M, Boulware DR
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 15