Performance of Small Cluster Surveys and the Clustered LQAS Design to estimate Local-level Vaccination Coverage in Mali
Koudika, M H
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
- Estimation after classification using lot quality assurance sampling: corrections for curtailed sampling with application to evaluating polio vaccination campaigns.
- Authors: Olives C, Valadez JJ, Pagano M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Evaluation of immunization coverage by lot quality assurance sampling compared with 30-cluster sampling in a primary health centre in India.
- Authors: Singh J, Jain DC, Sharma RS, Verghese T
- Issue date: 1996
- Intervene before leaving: clustered lot quality assurance sampling to monitor vaccination coverage at health district level before the end of a yellow fever and measles vaccination campaign in Sierra Leone in 2009.
- Authors: Pezzoli L, Conteh I, Kamara W, Gacic-Dobo M, Ronveaux O, Perea WA, Lewis RF
- Issue date: 2012 Jun 7
- A field test of three LQAS designs to assess the prevalence of acute malnutrition.
- Authors: Deitchler M, Valadez JJ, Egge K, Fernandez S, Hennigan M
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Clustered lot quality assurance sampling: a pragmatic tool for timely assessment of vaccination coverage.
- Authors: Greenland K, Rondy M, Chevez A, Sadozai N, Gasasira A, Abanida EA, Pate MA, Ronveaux O, Okayasu H, Pedalino B, Pezzoli L
- Issue date: 2011 Jul