Performance of Small Cluster Surveys and the Clustered LQAS Design to estimate Local-level Vaccination Coverage in Mali
Koudika, M H
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
- Evaluation of immunization coverage by lot quality assurance sampling compared with 30-cluster sampling in a primary health centre in India.
- Authors: Singh J, Jain DC, Sharma RS, Verghese T
- Issue date: 1996
- A field test of three LQAS designs to assess the prevalence of acute malnutrition.
- Authors: Deitchler M, Valadez JJ, Egge K, Fernandez S, Hennigan M
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Lot quality assurance sampling techniques in health surveys in developing countries: advantages and current constraints.
- Authors: Lanata CF, Black RE
- Issue date: 1991
- [Tuberculosis prevalence survey in Japan].
- Authors: Shimao T
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Estimation after classification using lot quality assurance sampling: corrections for curtailed sampling with application to evaluating polio vaccination campaigns.
- Authors: Olives C, Valadez JJ, Pagano M
- Issue date: 2014 Mar