Simplifying and adapting antiretroviral treatment in resource-poor settings: a necessary step to scaling-up.
- Antiretroviral therapy in resource-poor settings: scaling up inequalities?
- Authors: Egger M, Boulle A, Schechter M, Miotti P
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Current world literature.
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Learning and doing: operational research and access to HIV treatment in Africa.
- Authors: Katzenstein D, Koulla-Shiro S, Laga M, Moatti JP
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in resource-poor settings: are outcomes comparable to those in the developed world?
- Authors: Lawn SD, Myer L, Wood R
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 1
- Scaling up antiretroviral treatment in resource-limited settings: successes and challenges.
- Authors: Katabira ET, Oelrichs RB
- Issue date: 2007 Jul