The responsibility of research universities to promote access to essential medicines.
Authors't Hoen, E
AffiliationCampaign for Access to Essential Medicines, Médicins Sans Frontières.
MetadataShow full item record
- The role of university technology transfer operations in assuring access to medicines and vaccines in developing countries.
- Authors: Nelsen L
- Issue date: 2003 Summer
- Improving access to medicines in poor countries: the role of universities.
- Authors: Chokshi DA
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- TRIPS, pharmaceutical patents, and access to essential medicines: a long way from Seattle to Doha.
- Authors: 't Hoen E
- Issue date: 2002 Spring
- Access to essential drugs, human rights and global justice.
- Authors: Shalev C
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Has the implementation of the TRIPS Agreement in Latin America and the Caribbean produced intellectual property legislation that favours public health?
- Authors: Oliveira MA, Bermudez JA, Chaves GC, Velásquez G
- Issue date: 2004 Nov