Public Health. Responding to market failures in tuberculosis control.
AffiliationStop TB Department, Communicable Diseases, World Health Organization (WHO), 20 Avenue Appia, Geneva, Switzerland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Controlling multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and access to expensive drugs: a rational framework.
- Authors: Pablos-Mendez A, Gowda DK, Frieden TR
- Issue date: 2002
- How to ensure the continued resurgence of tuberculosis.
- Authors: Reichman LB
- Issue date: 1996 Jan 20
- [Tuberculosis in the 21st centruy].
- Authors: Casal M
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis: desperate measures?
- Authors: Cullinan T
- Issue date: 2001 Apr 7
- TB drug prices slashed for poor countries.
- Authors: Hagmann M
- Issue date: 2001