Visceral leishmaniasis (kala-azar) outbreak in Somali refugees and Kenyan shepherds, Kenya.
- Outbreak of kala-azar in Bombay.
- Authors: Bhatia S, Patel N, Gulhane S, Dongre V, Jijina FF, Pathare AV
- Issue date: 1995 Jan-Mar
- A new focus of kala-azar due to Leishmania donovani sensu lato in Kenya.
- Authors: Johnson RN, Ngumbi PM, Gachihi GS, Mwanyumba JP, Mbugua J, Mosonik N, Were JB, Roberts CR
- Issue date: 1993 Mar-Apr
- Visceral leishmaniasis in Kenya: the onset of an epidemic outbreak in the Machakos District of Kenya.
- Authors: Ngoka JM, Mutinga MJ
- Issue date: 1978 Jul
- Kala-azar in Varanasi (UP)--preliminary observations.
- Authors: Rai RN, Sehgal PN
- Issue date: 1990 Jun
- A case report of visceral leishmaniasis in the Tharaka District, Kenya.
- Authors: Pelizzi M, Verna M, Vanelli M
- Issue date: 2006 Aug