Should active recruitment of health workers from sub-Saharan Africa be viewed as a crime?
Schabas, W A
AffiliationBritish Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, University of British Columbia, Canada. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- Tackling foreign-worker recruitment.
- Authors: Olmedo Arias AA
- Issue date: 2003 May
- New climate for foreign workers.
- Authors: Petersen A
- Issue date: 2002 Mar-Apr
- Make ethical recruitment reality.
- Authors: Gray J
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 22-28
- The global reach of the nursing shortage.
- Authors: Trossman S
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- International recruitment of health professionals.
- Authors: Buchan J
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 29