Should active recruitment of health workers from sub-Saharan Africa be viewed as a crime?
Schabas, W A
AffiliationBritish Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, University of British Columbia, Canada. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Tackling foreign-worker recruitment.
- Authors: Olmedo Arias AA
- Issue date: 2003 May
- New climate for foreign workers.
- Authors: Petersen A
- Issue date: 2002 Mar-Apr
- Make ethical recruitment reality.
- Authors: Gray J
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 22-28
- International recruitment of health professionals.
- Authors: Buchan J
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 29
- Developed world is robbing Africa of health staff: there are no easy answers.
- Authors: Usman N
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 2