Ocular inflammatory disease and ocular tuberculosis in a cohort of patients co-infected with HIV and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai, India: a cross-sectional study.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Mumbai, India. firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Infectious Diseases
AbstractThe prevalence and the patterns of ocular inflammatory disease and ocular tuberculosis (TB) are largely undocumented among Multidrug Resistant TB (MDR-TB) patients co-infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and on antituberculosis and antiretroviral therapy (ART).
- Ambulatory multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected patients in a slum setting in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Cox HS, Varghese B, Montaldo C, Da Silva E, Mansoor H, Ladomirska J, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Pontali E, Saranchuk P, Rodrigues C, Reid T
- Issue date: 2011
- Poor outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected adolescents undergoing treatment for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Paryani R, Khan S, Mansoor H, Manglani M, Valiyakath A, Saranchuk P, Furin J
- Issue date: 2013
- High rate of hypothyroidism in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients co-infected with HIV in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Andries A, Isaakidis P, Das M, Khan S, Paryani R, Desai C, Dalal A, Mansoor H, Verma R, Fernandes D, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Saranchuk P
- Issue date: 2013
- Adverse events among HIV/MDR-TB co-infected patients receiving antiretroviral and second line anti-TB treatment in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Varghese B, Mansoor H, Cox HS, Ladomirska J, Saranchuk P, Da Silva E, Khan S, Paryani R, Udwadia Z, Migliori GB, Sotgiu G, Reid T
- Issue date: 2012
- Proportion of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in human immunodeficiency virus/mycobacterium tuberculosis co-infected patients in Korea.
- Authors: Joh JS, Hong HC, Jeong IA, Chin BS, Yang HJ, Choi H, Bang JH
- Issue date: 2012 Oct