Ocular inflammatory disease and ocular tuberculosis in a cohort of patients co-infected with HIV and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai, India: a cross-sectional study.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Mumbai, India. email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Infectious Diseases
AbstractThe prevalence and the patterns of ocular inflammatory disease and ocular tuberculosis (TB) are largely undocumented among Multidrug Resistant TB (MDR-TB) patients co-infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and on antituberculosis and antiretroviral therapy (ART).
- Ambulatory multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected patients in a slum setting in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Cox HS, Varghese B, Montaldo C, Da Silva E, Mansoor H, Ladomirska J, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Pontali E, Saranchuk P, Rodrigues C, Reid T
- Issue date: 2011
- High rate of hypothyroidism in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients co-infected with HIV in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Andries A, Isaakidis P, Das M, Khan S, Paryani R, Desai C, Dalal A, Mansoor H, Verma R, Fernandes D, Sotgiu G, Migliori GB, Saranchuk P
- Issue date: 2013
- Proportion of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in human immunodeficiency virus/mycobacterium tuberculosis co-infected patients in Korea.
- Authors: Joh JS, Hong HC, Jeong IA, Chin BS, Yang HJ, Choi H, Bang JH
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Risk factors and outcome of human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients with sporadic multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in New York City.
- Authors: Mannheimer SB, Sepkowitz KA, Stoeckle M, Friedman CR, Hafner A, Riley LW
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- Linezolid-Associated Optic Neuropathy in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Patients in Mumbai, India.
- Authors: Mehta S, Das M, Laxmeshwar C, Jonckheere S, Thi SS, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2016