Applying the ICMJE authorship criteria to operational research in low-income countries: the need to engage programme managers and policy makers [letter]
Van den Bergh, R
Kosgei, R J
Hinderaker, S G
Kumar, A M V
Kilale, A M
Enarson, D A
Edginton, M E
Harries, A D
AffiliationMedical Department (Operational Research Unit), Medecins sans Frontieres, Operational Centre Brussels, MSF-Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
MetadataShow full item record
- RE: Applying the ICMJE authorship criteria to operational research in low-income countries: the need to engage programme managers and policy makers by Zachariah et al. (2013) TMIH 18, pp. 1025–1028.
- Authors: Zachariah R, Reid T, Van den Bergh R, Kumar AM, Tayler-Smith K, Khogali M, Hinderaker SG, Upshur R, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- The ICMJE authorship criteria: a response from the editors.
- Authors: Cairncross S, van Asten H, Jaffar S, Junghanss T, Meyer CG, Van der Stuyft P
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Building leadership capacity and future leaders in operational research in low-income countries: why and how?
- Authors: Zachariah R, Reid T, Srinath S, Chakaya J, Legins K, Karunakara U, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Why do you think you should be the author on this manuscript? Analysis of open-ended responses of authors in a general medical journal.
- Authors: Malički M, Jerončić A, Marušić M, Marušić A
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 20