High levels of mortality, malnutrition, and measles, among recently-displaced Somali refugees in Dagahaley camp, Dadaab refugee camp complex, Kenya, 2011
AffiliationEpicentre, 53-55 rue Crozatier, Paris, France. firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalConflict and Health
AbstractFollowing a rapid influx of over 200,000 displaced Somalis into the Dadaab refugee camp complex in Kenya, Médecins Sans Frontières conducted a mortality and nutrition survey of the population living in Bulo Bacte, a self-settled area surrounding Dagahaley camp (part of this complex).
- Measles outbreak response among adolescent and adult Somali refugees displaced by famine in Kenya and Ethiopia, 2011.
- Authors: Navarro-Colorado C, Mahamud A, Burton A, Haskew C, Maina GK, Wagacha JB, Ahmed JA, Shetty S, Cookson S, Goodson JL, Schilperoord M, Spiegel P
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 15
- Malnutrition, measles, mortality, and the humanitarian response during a famine in Ehiopia.
- Authors: Salama P, Assefa F, Talley L, Spiegel P, van Der Veen A, Gotway CA
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 1
- Risk factors for measles mortality among hospitalized Somali refugees displaced by famine, Kenya, 2011.
- Authors: Mahamud A, Burton A, Hassan M, Ahmed JA, Wagacha JB, Spiegel P, Haskew C, Eidex RB, Shetty S, Cookson S, Navarro-Colorado C, Goodson JL
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Famine-affected, refugee, and displaced populations: recommendations for public health issues.
- Issue date: 1992 Jul 24
- Malnutrition and mortality patterns among internally displaced and non-displaced population living in a camp, a village or a town in Eastern Chad.
- Authors: Guerrier G, Zounoun M, Delarosa O, Defourny I, Lacharite M, Brown V, Pedalino B
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 26