Treating schizophrenia with DOTS in developing countries: one size does not fit all.
- Transforming chronic illness care education: a longitudinal interprofessional mentorship curriculum.
- Authors: Collins L, Arenson C, Jerpbak C, Kane P, Dressel R, Antony R
- Issue date: 2011 May
- [Outcome of schizophrenia in Asia: from the viewpoint of comparison between developed and developing countries].
- Authors: Kurihara T
- Issue date: 2014
- Chronic illness care education: longitudinal interprofessional mentor programme.
- Authors: Collins LG, Arenson C, Antony R
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Motivating action: why should Canadian physicians participate in research, education, or patient care in the developing world?
- Authors: Singer PA
- Issue date: 2007 Nov