AffiliationMalaria Consortium Africa, Kampala, Uganda; London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London, UK; Médecins Sans Frontières, Kampala, Uganda; Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland; Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland; Ministry of Health, Kampala, Uganda
MetadataShow full item record
- Resistance to treatment in Kala-azar: speciation of isolates from northeast India.
- Authors: Sundar S, Pai K, Kumar R, Pathak-Tripathi K, Gam AA, Ray M, Kenney RT
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Kala azar--diagnostic dilemma.
- Authors: Raman TS, Ahuja SA, Mani KV, Jalpota YP, Adaval SK
- Issue date: 1992 Aug
- Differential decline in Leishmania membrane antigen-specific immunoglobulin G (IgG), IgM, IgE, and IgG subclass antibodies in Indian kala-azar patients after chemotherapy.
- Authors: Anam K, Afrin F, Banerjee D, Pramanik N, Guha SK, Goswami RP, Saha SK, Ali N
- Issue date: 1999 Dec
- Cumulative cardiac toxicity of sodium stibogluconate and amphotericin B in treatment of kala-azar.
- Authors: Maheshwari A, Seth A, Kaur S, Aneja S, Rath B, Basu S, Patel R, Dutta AK
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis in travelers 2009.
- Authors: Blum JA, Hatz CF
- Issue date: 2009 Mar-Apr