Public health consequences of the civil war in Somalia, April, 1992.
MetadataShow full item record
- Consequences of ongoing civil conflict in Somalia: evidence for public health responses.
- Authors: Guha-Sapir D, Ratnayake R
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Mortality rates in displaced and resident populations of central Somalia during 1992 famine.
- Authors: Moore PS, Marfin AA, Quenemoen LE, Gessner BD, Ayub YS, Miller DS, Sullivan KM, Toole MJ
- Issue date: 1993 Apr 10
- Population-based mortality assessment--Baidoa and Afgoi, Somalia, 1992.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Issue date: 1992 Dec 11
- Famine in Somalia.
- Authors: Persson LA, Aden AS, Ibrahim MM, Omar MH, Wall S
- Issue date: 1993 Jun 5
- Working together to rebuild health care in post-conflict Somaliland.
- Authors: Leather A, Ismail EA, Ali R, Abdi YA, Abby MH, Gulaid SA, Walhad SA, Guleid S, Ervine IM, Lowe-Lauri M, Parker M, Adams S, Datema M, Parry E
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 23