Cholera in Pregnancy: Outcomes from a Specialized Cholera Treatment Unit for Pregnant Women in Léogâne, Haiti
AffiliationMédecins sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases
AbstractThe association between cholera in pregnancy and negative fetal outcome has been described since the 19(th) century. However, there is limited published literature on the subject. We describe pregnancy outcomes from a specialized multidisciplinary hospital unit at the onset of a large cholera outbreak in Haiti in 2010 and 2011.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Factors Related to Fetal Death in Pregnant Women with Cholera, Haiti, 2011-2014.
- Authors: Schillberg E, Ariti C, Bryson L, Delva-Senat R, Price D, GrandPierre R, Lenglet A
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Maternal, fetal, and neonatal outcomes associated with measles during pregnancy: Namibia, 2009-2010.
- Authors: Ogbuanu IU, Zeko S, Chu SY, Muroua C, Gerber S, De Wee R, Kretsinger K, Wannemuehler K, Gerndt K, Allies M, Sandhu HS, Goodson JL
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Fetal outcomes of critically ill pregnant women admitted to the intensive care unit for nonobstetric causes.
- Authors: Cartin-Ceba R, Gajic O, Iyer VN, Vlahakis NE
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- [Cholera and pregnancy: epidemiological, clinical, and evolutionary aspects].
- Authors: Diop SA, Manga NM, Dia NM, Gaye S, Ndour CT, Seydi M, Soumare M, Diop BM, Sow PS
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- [Treatment of choleriform diarrhea during pregnancy].
- Authors: Grados P, Battilana CA
- Issue date: 1994 Mar